Thursday, May 8, 2008

Graduate of Police Reserve School

On Tuesday, May 6, I received my certificate for completing Hennepin County's Reserve School. The school was very interesting and at times gory - seeing photo's of crime scenes. My family was going to attend but Antonio came down with pink eye in the afternoon. Crystel and I were left to enjoy the cake and cookies. The first picture is the happy graduate, happy girl, and unhappy boy who thought he shouldn't be photographed due to the blinding light of the camera flash. The second picture is one the children took of Jody and I. The third picture is Crystel photographing me while I was receiving the certificate. Crystel wanted a picture 'just of me' which explains the fourth picture. There were sixty-seven graduates. As I explained to the children I am - a backup to the police officers not a police officer. They sometimes get confused. In this case, I don't mind. My first assignment: Being posted somewhere along the route for Race Of The Cure on Sunday.