Friday, July 25, 2008

A Birthday Song And A Tooth Fairy

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. I'm sad it's not my birthday yet. Happy Birthday to you." Crystel singing to Antonio on his birthday. I reminded her that she would be getting four teeth pulled out shortly and therefore the tooth fairy would be making a visit. This made her happy. The first time Crystel got four teeth out - her four bottom teeth - pulled by the dentist to make room for the ones coming in - I made a mistake and asked her if she wanted to see and then gave her a mirror. I didn't make that same mistake this time. OOOPs. Crystel just asked me, "Who is that?" while looking at the computer. Her response to realizing it's her, "I look funny!" And then she left. Damage control once again. But she did laugh which means that her shock will be over soon.