Saturday, April 26, 2008

The children are far more techno-savy than me - even at age five. They engaged in a bit of subterfuge yesterday. I was looking through pictures last night and wondered how some shots got on the camera. It only took me until this morning to realize that after I had left the living room to shower - after taking the picture of Antonio doctoring Crystel - that they had gotten dressed and then picked up the camera and were doing exactly what I had just done. Documenting my steps. They didn't mention any of this to me, which is surprising in itself. Generally they are very much like me and can't keep anything quiet. First, there is a picture of the coat rack which leads to the basement, then Crystel's one eye looking down the basement steps, then the empty basement steps, and finally the picture they took of each other. What is amazing is their wonderful smiles. At this age when the camera is pointed in their direction they are more apt to give their silliest face, cover their eyes, or put their fingers in their ears. This is their 'I've just pulled a fast one on Mama Beth' look.